1/14 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution
A Leading U.S. Tractor Truck
The Cascadia Evolution is an aerodynamically advanced and more fuel efficient version of the Cascadia tractor manufactured by Freightliner Trucks, a leading manufacturer in the North American market.
The model's ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction dampers. The model is powered by the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. Of course, the sleek aerodynamics of the truck are accurately captured. A 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations.
Connect the model to a separately sold semi-trailer to push it over a meter in length!
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration
Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-01) (included for Japanese market only) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, give you the feeling that you are driving the real thing! Headlights, brake lights, fog lamp, hazard lights and turn signal operations are also at your fingertips.
- Length: 648mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 308mm, Weight: Approx. 3.8kg
- Wheelbase: 373mm+103mm
- Tread: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tire)
- Chassis: Aluminum & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Canber Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Toe Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Dampers: Front/Rear Aluminum Friction Dampers
- Drivetrain: Rear 2-Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-Gear Transmission (gear shifting operated from transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1, (2nd Gear) 17.76:1, (3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Diff Gear: 3-Bevel Diff.
- Motor: Type 540
- Tire Width: 22mm (Front/Rear)
- Tire Diameter: 83mm (Front/Rear)