- The ideal way to get started in the digital world of Märklin H0
- The locomotive has a built-in mfx digital decoder that registers automatically in the Mobile Station
- The locomotive includes digitally controlled light and sound functions for even more play value
- The C Track layout is easy to set up
- Typical Era III branch line train
Model: The locomotive with a tender has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. There is a special motor mounted in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The boiler and running gear are constructed of metal. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Warm white LEDs are used for lighting. There is a close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and the tender. The rear of the tender has an NEM pocket with a close coupler and a guide mechanism. The front of the locomotive has an NEM pocket with a close coupler. The 72270 smoke unit can be installed on the locomotive. All of the cars have close couplers with guide mechanisms.
Train length 67.4 cm / 26-1/2".
Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 5 no. 24188 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, and 1 pair of 24611 and 24612 turnouts. Also included are a track connector box, a 230 volt / 36 VA switched mode power pack, and a Mobile Station. An illustrated instruction book with many tips and ideas comes with the set. This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program.